Tuberose is found in southern Mexico and India. It is popularly known as Rajanigandha or Nishigandha. It is known for its sweet fragrance.
How does it smell like?
This attar has a floral and sweet aroma.
- This attar is commonly used in making perfumes and cosmetics.
- Its aroma helps in relaxation and spread positivity.
How it is Extracted?
Tuberose attar is extracted by the process of the Hydro Distillation method. It is obtained from the flowers of wildcrafted Polianthes tuberosa plants.
Precautions of using:
- It is recommended to take a patch test before applying directly to the skin.
- Do not use it in excessive quantity.
- Do not use it on the area that is exposed to sunlight.
Why buy tuberose Attar online from sugmy?
We at Sugmy Fragrances manufacture natural tuberose attar by using 100% pure, organic, and Alcohol-free raw material. We get these raw materials directly from farmers in different regions of India and other countries. By using this raw material we provide you one of the best attars in India.