Saffron Attar is produced from the saffron species which is native to India. Saffron is commonly known as Kesar and it is widely grown in areas of Jammu & Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh.
How is it Extracted?
Saffron attar is extracted from the species of saffron by the process of the steam/hydro distillation method.
What does it smell like?
It has a warm and soothing aroma that promotes relaxation.
This attar blends well with jasmine essential oil, frangipani essential oil and champaca essential oil.
Saffron attar is known for?
Saffron attar is produced from rare species that’s why it is a very expensive attar. This attar is known for its long-lasting intense fragrance which works as a medicine for heart patients.
Uses and Benefits:
- It is widely used in making cosmetic products like creams, body lotion, talcum powder, etc.
- This attar is very beneficial for isonomia patients as it has anti isonomic properties which makes it good for sleep.
- This attar is used as the main ingredient in many perfumes.
- It is commonly used in aromatherapy as it calms the mind and promotes relaxation.
Precautions of using:
- It is recommended to take a patch test before applying directly to the skin.
- Do not use it in excessive quantity.
- Do not use it on the area that is exposed to sunlight.
Why buy saffron attar online from sugmy?
We at Sugmy Fragrances manufacture natural saffron attar by using 100% pure, organic, and Alcohol-free raw material. We get these raw materials directly from farmers in different regions of India and other countries. By using this raw material we provide you one of the best attars in India.