Botanical Name: rosa
Parts Used to make essential oil: Flower petals
Distinctive Features: Who isn’t aware of the presence of the king of flowers, Rose! Despite having the best features a flower can have i.e variety of colours, sweet fragrance, beauty and of course thorns, this flower is a storehouse of a lot of medicinal properties. Rose doesn’t have a nativity because of its high horticultural and medicinal value, it is being cultivated worldwide.
- Dewy petals are picked in the twilight. This is a task that requires skill, hence experienced workers are used to picking the nascent leaves.
- The petals are then collected and taken into the distillery.
- Petals are soaked in water for some time and then transported into copper stools called Degs
- The next step is to seal the Degs to lock the steam from escaping.
- The Deg is connected to a copper pot via a hollow bamboo pipe called chonga.
- The Deg is now heated until steam starts to form.
- As the still is heated, the water molecules from nascent petals and water mixture start to evaporate and change into steam.
- After a few hours, the distillate is condensed, and then the mixture is connected to the setup.
- The filtered liquid is emptied out in a copper utensil and again the same process is repeated.
- The essential oil extracted as a result of the second distillation is in the purest form
Smell: Sweet and pleasant
- Hydrates Skin
- Controls breakouts
- Has a cooling effect
- Increases blood flow on the scalp
- Gives a fresh effect on hair
- Treats conditions such as eczema and rosacea.
How to Use:
- Put few drops of essential oil on a cotton lob and simply inahale it.
- Take a small quantity of the essential oil and mix it carrier oil. Then apply directly on the skin.
- You can also diffuse it in a diffuser.
Why Buy Rose Essential Oil Online From Sugmy?
You can buy rose essential oil online from sugmy. As we manufacture natural Rose Essential oil by using 100% pure, organic, and Alcohol-free raw material. We use the traditional ‘Deg and Bhapka’ method for extracting attar which is proven to retain the purity of the essential oils. We get the raw materials directly from farmers from different regions of India and other countries. By using this raw material we provide you one of the best essential oils in India.