Distinctive Features: Roman Chamomile, also known as English Chamomile or Low Chamomile gets its name from the fact that the flowers are low growing as compared to chamomile blue (although the flowers aren’t blue). Chamomile tea has a myriad of health benefits. The reason why it has become so immensely popular in the west within a short span of time is because of its healing capacity of the gut. Chamomile when used in the form of oil can provide additional health benefits.
Smell: Sweet, apple-like.
- Provides relief from cough and cold.
- Can provide relief from severe lung congestions.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Soothes irritated skin.
- Very good for healthy and glowing skin.
- Soothes burn.
- Dewy petals are picked in the twilight. This is a task that requires skill, hence experienced workers are used to picking the nascent leaves.
- The petals are then collected and taken into the distillery.
- Petals are soaked in water for some time and then transported into copper stools called Degs
- The next step is to seal the Degs to lock the steam from escaping.
- The Deg is connected to a copper pot via a hollow bamboo pipe called chonga.
- The Deg is now heated until steam starts to form.
- As the still is heated, the water molecules from nascent petals and water mixture start to evaporate and change into steam.
- After a few hours, the distillate is condensed, and then the mixture is connected to the setup.
- The filtered liquid is emptied out in a copper utensil and again the same process is repeated.
- The essential oil extracted as a result of the second distillation is in the purest form.
Precautions to be kept in mind:
- Do not apply directly to the skin.
- Do not use it in excessive quantity.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Pregnant ladies or breastfeeding mothers avoid using it.
Why Buy Roman Chamomile Essential Oil Online from Sugmy?
You can buy roman chamomile essential oil online from Sugmy. As we manufacture natural Roman Chamomile Essential oil by using 100% pure, organic, and Alcohol-free raw material. We use the traditional ‘Deg and Bhapka’ method for extracting attar which is proven to retain the purity of the essential oils. We get the raw materials directly from farmers from different regions of India and other countries. By using this raw material we provide you one of the best essential oils in India.