Kadam attar is produced from the flower of the Kadam tree. Kadam tree is native to southeast Asia. It has scented orange flowers in dense globe-shaped clusters. These flowers are used in making attars.
How is it extracted?
Kadam attar is extracted from the flowers of the Kadam tree by the process of the steam distillation method.
What does it smell like?
This attar has a sweet, woody, and floral aroma, which makes it useful in making cosmetics products.
This attar blends best with sandalwood oil. Blending it with sandalwood oil makes it one of the best fragrances used in religious programs.
- Calming effects: This attar provides relief from muscle pains and promotes relaxation to both the mind and the body.
- Aromatherapy: It is widely used in aromatherapy as it has soothing power.
- Cosmetics: This attar has a sweet and floral aroma which makes it useful for making cosmetic products and perfumes.
Precautions of using:
- It is recommended to take a patch test before applying directly to the skin.
- Do not use it in excessive quantity.
- Do not use it on the area that is exposed to sunlight.
Why buy kadam Attar online from sugmy?
We at Sugmy Fragrances manufacture natural kadam attar by using 100% pure, organic, and Alcohol-free raw material. We get these raw materials directly from farmers in different regions of India and other countries. By using this raw material we provide you one of the best attars in India.