Distinctive Feature: This particular species of flowering plant, also known by names like Spanish jasmine, Royal jasmine, Catalan jasmine, etc. is native to the southern parts of Asia. Popularly known by the name “Chameli”, these flowers produce much fragrance that one can never forget. Besides being used for obvious reasons like perfumery, jasmine flowers have a lot of health related benefits as well. Moreover, because of their characteristic scent and snow white colour, the flowers are often used as a symbol for purity, chastity and beauty in Indian scriptures.
Smell: Sensual, rich and sweet.
- Used as a sedative.
- Used as an aphrodisiac.
- Used to cure lower abdominal pain.
- Very effective in curing liver related problems.
- Very beneficial for healthy hair growth.
- Dewy flower petals are collected in the twilight. This is a task that requires skill, hence experienced workers are employed for the same.
- The petals are then collected and taken into the distillery.
- Petals are soaked in water for some time and then transported into copper stools called Degs
- The next step is to seal the Degs to lock the steam from escaping.
- The Deg is connected to a copper pot via a hollow bamboo pipe called chonga.
- The Deg is now heated until steam starts to form.
- As the still is heated, the water molecules from petals and water mixture start to evaporate and change into steam.
- After a few hours, the distillate is condensed, and then the mixture is connected to the setup.
- The filtered liquid is emptied out in a copper utensil and again the same process is repeated.
- The essential oil extracted as a result of the second distillation is in the purest form.
How to Use:
- Put few drops of essential oil on a cotton lob and simply inhale it.
- Take a small quantity of the essential oil and mix it carrier oil. Then apply directly on the skin.
- You can also diffuse it in a diffuser.
Why Buy Jasmine Essential Oil Online from Sugmy?
You can buy Jasmine essential oil online from sugmy, As we manufacture natural Jasmine Essential oil by using 100% pure, organic, and Alcohol-free raw material. We use the traditional ‘Deg and Bhapka’ method for extracting attar which is proven to retain the purity of the essential oils. We get the raw materials directly from farmers from different regions of India and other countries. By using this raw material we provide you one of the best essential oils in India.