About the Humaira Attar: Humaira attar is specially handcrafted for the sweet and light fragrance lover. The raw materials used to extract this attar have a characteristic smell of the rose and saffron attar. This attar is mainly used by women because of its sweet and long-lasting aroma.
Attars have taken the fragrance industry by storm because of their Alcohol-free nature and longevity. Attars are gaining significance and entering the mainstream perfumery business. Because of the fact that attars are the products of old ancient Arab Culture, the key factors like source ingredient, methods of preparation for most of the attars do not exist in a documented form.
The renditions from oral culture have propagated the use of attar and made it popular in the present day. Although original information is not there, the basic information of the blending and mixing technique is deployed to extract attar from the best variety of natural resources to maximize the gift of nature to mankind.
How does it smell: Very sweet and light fragrance.
Base Material or Oil: Saffron Attar and Rose Attar.
- Relief from Insomnia.
- Helps in Uplifting Mood.
- Helps to calm down the agitated Nervous System.
Method of extraction: In order to retain the vitality of the special ingredients used to extract the attar, the traditional method of “Deg and Bhapka” more popularly known as “Steam Distillation” is used. In this method:
- The leaves from the henna tree are plucked. This is a task that requires skill, hence experienced workers are employed.
- The leaves are then collected and taken into the distillery.
- The leaves are soaked in water for some time and then transported into copper stools called Degs.
- The next step is to seal the Degs to lock the steam from escaping.
- The Deg is connected to a copper pot via a hollow bamboo pipe called chonga.
- The Deg is now heated until steam starts to form.
- As the still is heated, the water molecules from the mixture start to evaporate and change into steam.
- After a few hours, the distillate is condensed and then the mixture is connected to the setup.
- The filtered liquid is emptied out in a copper utensil and again the same process is repeated.
- The attar or natural perfume extracted as a result of the second distillation is in the purest form.
How to Apply:
- Take a small quantity of the attar and apply it on the inner side of the wrists. Then rub both the wrists against each other.
- Apply on the inner side of each earlobe, then gently rub it.
- These are the exterior pressure points of our body which allow the fragrance of attar to linger for a long time.
Why buy Humaira Attar online from Sugmy?
You can buy Humaira Attar online from Sugmy, as we manufacture natural Humaira Attar by using 100% pure, organic, and alcohol-free raw material. We use the traditional ‘Deg and Bhapka‘ method for extracting attar which helps to retain the purity of the attar. We get the raw materials directly from farmers from different regions of India and other countries. By using this raw material we provide you one of the best attars in India.