About Dove Attar: Dove Attar is an especially handcrafted ensemble of different species of flowering plants producing the similar characteristic scent of rich, flowery scent used to extract the attar. Dove attar derives its name from the fact that a ‘dove’ stands as a symbol of purity, innocence, chastity and beauty. In short, it represents an elegant lady, and that is what our Dove attar also represents. Dove attar is best worn by women because of its rich, classy flowery fragrance which is bound to suit every lady with a taste for unique fragrance.
Attars have taken the fragrance industry by storm because of their Alcohol-free nature and longevity. Attars are gaining significance and entering the mainstream perfumery business. Because of the fact that attars are the products of old ancient Arab Culture, the key factors like source ingredient, methods of preparation for most of the attars do not exist in a documented form.
The renditions from oral culture have propagated the use of attars and made it popular in the present day. Although original information is not there, the basic information of the blending and mixing technique is deployed to extract attar from a combination of different species of flowers to maximise the gift of nature to mankind.
How does it smell: A complex combination of floral and sweet.
Method of extraction: In order to retain the vitality of the special ingredients used to extract the attar, the traditional method of “Deg and Bhapka” is used. In this method:
- Dewy flowers are picked in the twilight. This is a task that requires skill, hence experienced workers are used to picking flowers.
- The flowers are then collected and taken into the distillery.
- Petals are soaked in water for some time and then transported into copper stools called Degs
- The next step is to seal the Degs to lock the steam from escaping.
- The Deg is connected to a copper pot via a hollow bamboo pipe called chonga.
- The Deg is now heated until steam starts to form.
- As the still is heated, the water molecules from the petal and water mixture start to evaporate and change into steam.
- After a few hours, the distillate is condensed and then the mixture is connected to the setup.
- The filtered liquid is emptied out in a copper utensil and again the same process is repeated.
- The attar extracted as a result of the second distillation is in the purest form.
Base Material or Oil: Sandalwood or paraffin.
- Relief from headache, and muscle tension.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Relief from insomnia.
- Helps in an uplifting mood.
- Helps to calm down the agitated nervous system.
How to Apply:
- Take a small quantity of the attar and apply it on the inner side of the wrists. Then rub both the wrists against each other.
- Apply on the inner side of each earlobe, then gently rub it.
- These are the exterior pressure points of our body which allow the fragrance of attar to linger for a long time.
Why buy Dove Attar online from Sugmy?
You can buy dove attar online from Sugmy, As we manufacture natural Dove Attar by using 100% pure, organic, and Alcohol-free raw material. We use the traditional ‘Deg and Bhapka‘ method for extracting attar which helps to retain the purity of the attar. We get the raw materials directly from farmers from different regions of India and other countries. By using this raw material we provide you one of the best attars in India.