Dehn al oud attar is obtained from the agarwood tree. Agarwood tree is native to Assam and some parts of southeast Asia.
How is it extracted?
Dehn al oud attar is extracted from the dark brown resins produced by the agarwood tree by the process of the hydro-distillation method.
What does it smell like?
This attar has a floral, sweet, and woody aroma. It is used by many perfumers in making perfumes.
Uses and Benefits:
- Relaxation- Its floral sweet and woody fragrance provides relief from stress and promotes relaxation.
- Anxiety- This attar is work as a good remedy for treating anxiety.
- Balance body health- Warming quality of this attar provide relief from headache and provide good sleep.
- Perfumery- This attar has a long-lasting sweet and woody fragrance which makes it a good note for perfumery.
Precautions of using:
- It is recommended to take a patch test before applying directly to the skin.
- Do not use it in excessive quantity.
- Do not use it on the area that is exposed to sunlight.
Why buy dehn al oud attar online from sugmy?
We at Sugmy Fragrances manufacture natural dehn al oud attar by using 100% pure, organic, and Alcohol-free raw material. We get these raw materials directly from farmers in different regions of India and other countries. By using this raw material we provide you one of the best attars in India.