Name: Clove Bud
Botanical Name: Syzygium aromaticum
Parts used to make essential oil: Buds
Distinctive Feature: Did you know that cloves are actually the buds of the tree in the family Myrtaceae? As the name suggests, clove buds are known for their aroma throughout the world. These trees are native to Indonesia but who in India isn’t aware of “Laung”! It is a quite common spice in every Indian household. Be it in regular tea or toothpaste, clove finds a lot of usage because of its multifaceted composition. Clove oil is especially beneficial for toothache and cavities.
- Dried up buds are picked from the trees. This is a task that requires skill, hence experienced workers are employed for the task.
- The buds are then collected and taken into the distillery.
- Buds are soaked in water for some time and then transported into copper stools called Degs
- The next step is to seal the Degs to lock the steam from escaping.
- The Deg is connected to a copper pot via a hollow bamboo pipe called chonga.
- The Deg is now heated until steam starts to form.
- As the still is heated, the water molecules from buds and water mixture start to evaporate and change into steam.
- After a few hours, the distillate is condensed, and then the mixture is connected to the setup.
Smell: Spicy, aromatic and woody
- Has antibacterial properties.
- Provides relief from toothache.
- Fights cavities.
- Aids the process of digestion.
- Boosts blood circulation in the scalp.
- Promotes healthy hair
How to Use:
- Put few drops of essential oil on a cotton lob and simply inahale it.
- Take a small quantity of the essential oil and mix it carrier oil. Then apply directly on the skin.
- You can also diffuse it in a diffuser.
Why Buy Clove Bud Essential Oil Online From Sugmy?
You can buy clove bud essential oil online from Sugmy, As we manufacture natural Clove Bud Essential oil by using 100% pure, organic, and Alcohol-free raw material. We use the traditional ‘Deg and Bhapka’ method for extracting attar which is proven to retain the purity of the essential oils. We get the raw materials directly from farmers from different regions of India and other countries. By using this raw material we provide you one of the best essential oils in India.