Botanical Name: Cinnamomum verum
Parts usd to make essential oil: Leaves
Distinctive Feature: Cinnamon leaves are a quick substitute of bay leaves. They even look similar! Cinnamon leaves are a compliment from nature itself. Not just the bark but leaves as well have so many health benefits. Cinnamon leaves are especially used to prepare fresh herbal tea, to provide relief from cough and cold. Leaves can be dried and formed into a powder to use as a flavouring agent. The leaves when used to make essential oil provide additional benefits.
- Dewy petals are picked in the twilight. This is a task that requires skill, hence experienced workers are used to picking the nascent leaves.
- The petals are then collected and taken into the distillery.
- Petals are soaked in water for some time and then transported into copper stools called Degs
- The next step is to seal the Degs to lock the steam from escaping.
- The Deg is connected to a copper pot via a hollow bamboo pipe called chonga.
- The Deg is now heated until steam starts to form.
- As the still is heated, the water molecules from nascent petals and water mixture starts to evaporate and change into steam.
- After a few hours, the distillate is condensed, and then the mixture is connected to the setup.
- Provides relief from cough and cold.
- Has antioxidant properties
- Has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Helps to regulate blood sugar level
How to Use:
- Put few drops of essential oil on a cotton lob and simply inahale it.
- Take a small quantity of the essential oil and mix it carrier oil. Then apply directly on the skin.
- You can also diffuse it in a diffuser.
Why Buy Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil Online From Sugmy?
You can buy cinnamom leaf essential oil online from sugmy, As we manufacture natural Cinnamon (Leaf) Essential oil by using 100% pure, organic, and Alcohol-free raw material. We use the traditional ‘Deg and Bhapka’ method for extracting attar which is proven to retain the purity of the essential oils. We get the raw materials directly from farmers from different regions of India and other countries. By using this raw material we provide you one of the best essential oils in India.