Distinctive Feature: The species of this tree has a distinctive flaky, white bark which tends to scrape off very easily. The bark has the characteristic feature of absorbing moisture, its sponge-like. Because of the fact that it thrives in marshy areas, the family name of this species is “myrtle” or weeping paperbark. The leaves of this tree has a lot of health related benefits for which it is being cultivated all around the world.
Smell: A mixture of turpentine and camphor
- Helps to provide relief from congestion.
- Fights cough and cold.
- Provides relief from headache.
- Fights tooth ache.
- Fights cavities.
- Has antibacterial properties.
- Has antifungal properties.
- Dry leaves are picked on hot and dry day. This is a task that requires skill, hence experienced workers are employed for the same.
- The leaves are then collected and taken into the distillery.
- Leaves are soaked in water for some time and then transported into copper stools called Degs
- The next step is to seal the Degs to lock the steam from escaping.
- The Deg is connected to a copper pot via a hollow bamboo pipe called chonga.
- The Deg is now heated until steam starts to form.
- As the still is heated, the water molecules from leaves and water mixture start to evaporate and change into steam.
- After a few hours, the distillate is condensed, and then the mixture is connected to the setup.
- The filtered liquid is emptied out in a copper utensil and again the same process is repeated.
- The essential oil extracted as a result of the second distillation is in the purest form.
How to Use:
- Put few drops of essential oil on a cotton lob and simply inhale it.
- Take a small quantity of the essential oil and mix it carrier oil. Then apply directly on the skin.
- You can also diffuse it in a diffuser.
Why Buy Cajeput Essential Oil Online from Sugmy?
You can buy cajeput essential oil online from Sugmy, As we manufacture natural Cajeput Essential oil by using 100% pure, organic, and Alcohol-free raw material. We use the traditional ‘Deg and Bhapka’ method for extracting attar which is proven to retain the purity of the essential oils. We get the raw materials directly from farmers from different regions of India and other countries. By using this raw material we provide you one of the best essential oils in India.