Blue lotus attar is produced from the blue lotus flower, which is scientifically known as Nymphaea caerulea. It is native to central and northern Africa and also grown in India.
What does it smell like?
This attar has a sweet and fruity aroma which makes it a useful note for many luxuries perfume.
Blue lotus attar mixes well with sandalwood essential oil. By blending it with sandalwood oil it discovers a new magical fragrance.
Uses and benefits:
- Making Perfumes:- As it has a long-lasting and erotic fragrance it makes it the main component for making perfumes.
- Aromatherapy:- Fragrance of this attar provides relief from stress and promotes relaxation that is why it is mixed with massage oils and used in aromatherapy.
- Diffusion:- This attar is diffuse in a diffuser as its fragrance calms the mind and makes a good environment for meditation and yoga.
How is it extracted?
Blue lotus attar is extracted from the fresh flowers of blue lotus by the process of the hydro/steam distillation method.
How to Apply:
- Take a small quantity of the attar and apply it on the inner side of wrists. Then rub both the wrists against each other.
- Apply on the inner side of each earlobe, then gently rub it.
- These are the exterior pressure points of our body which allow the fragrance of attar to linger for a long time.
Why buy Blue Lotus attar online from Sugmy?
We at Sugmy Fragrances manufacture natural blue lotus attar by using 100% pure, organic, and Alcohol-free raw material. We get these raw materials directly from farmers in different regions of India and other countries. By using this raw material we provide you one of the best attars in India.